Saturday, April 11, 2015

Yoga Outlet! (Review)

I think I could live in "yoga clothes" or "running clothes" every day of my life. Actually, 5 out of 7 days I'm in scrubs at the hospital and the other two I am likely yoga or running clothes except the 2-3 hours we are at church on Sunday. And date night…I will wear real clothes for date night.
I was approached by Yoga Outlet for their Spring promotion and said an immediate yes! $50 to spend on their site? How could I say no?
It took me a day or two to actually decide on what I wanted and I found some pretty Spring colors and patterns for pants. I was able to get two pair!
Aren't they lovely?
Soybu Allegro Capri

Soybu Allegro Legging



The products I purchased were fantastic. However, I bought them for Spring/Summer but they are more fit for Fall/Spring due to the fabric thickness. They are both incredibly soft. They sit high on the waist, which is awesome!
I would recommend the website, especially so you can try out some of the higher name brand items for a cut cost. The only issue I had was with the mobile website; if you're not already signed up for the site I do suggest signing up on something other than the mobile site because that was a pain, however, it took no time at all once I got on my laptop.
Other than the website glitch everything else was great. Shipping was quick and my new pants got to my front porch quicker than I imagined! I doubt this will be the last time I order from Yoga Outlet.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work.

    Balayam Yoga

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to select the Yoga Mat that suits you?
    You can easily choose one Yoga Mat and buy it online at Amazon. Largest selection of yoga mats - best choice and good value for money at Buybestyogamats.com. The largest selection of yoga mats, from non-slip sticky mats to travel mats to extra wide and extra-long mats.
    Therefore, you have to buy a product with good grip and light weight. You can easily purchase them on Buybestyogamats.com. Choose the best yoga mats online from our top brands such as Manduka, Gaiam, Jade, Liforme and Lululemon.
    Website: http://www.buybestyogamats.com

    ReplyDelete