Thursday, April 12, 2012

Random Ramblings.

Recently life has started going full on.  The intensity of our lives as a family of four has been kicked up an Emeril Lagasse notch.

We have been blessed in so many ways.  The way the Lord's provision has been shown to us and those we love just blows my mind.

I watched the entire last season of One Tree Hill.  I cried my eyes out most episodes.  I'm not ashamed.

Teagan now begs for me to play Adele's "Rumor has it".  Just for the claps and the chorus.  I've created a monster.

Kyra started solids.  She was trying to karate chop the rest of us for our food.  It was time.  She's rockin' it.

My husband has grown so much in his walk with the Lord.  He called me out a week or so ago.  As a husband.  As a brother in Christ.  It was amazing and humbling and I am so thankful for him.  For the man he is.  For the man he is becoming.  For the man he will be. 

Teagan has started telling us her name is Teagan Aiza Reid when we call her anything but Teagan.  It's pretty humorous. 

Kyra is the best little raspberry blower I know.  She is giggling and squealing up a storm.  Some days I think our friend, Jeanmarie, can hear her down the road. 

I am in the middle of a ton of stuff.  Organizing the pictures, like thousands, on our external hard drive and making a photo book for the first six months of Kyra's life is on the top of that list.

I am going to start revamping my closet.  We are on a budget that surpasses strict and penny pinching.  My items will all be second hand and I'm okay with that.  I am going to pick things that compliment my mommy body and I'm going to rock it. 

I am going to take more time for the girls and Josh individually.  Last weekend I had some one on one time with Teagan and it was great.  It was good for both of us and something we needed so badly.  I hadn't had more then 45 minutes of alone time with her since Kyra was born.  Kyra and I need some uninterrupted time as well.  Just me and her playing and loving.  Josh and I need the same.  Most mornings we barely get a kiss before we're all backing out of the garage and most nights there is so much to do I think our heads spin in sync.  Making time out for each other; for us and the girls individually needs to become a priority.

I read the Hunger Games.  I broke down and read all three books.  In less then 5 days.  Yeah...I guess you were right my friends.  You were right.


This is probably going to be the format of my posts for a while.  Just so you know.  I'll be back with heartfelt and thoughtful posts soon....We're just walking up a mountain right now.  I can't wait to see what all is at the top waiting for us. Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. This is so heartfelt Rici. There are such great things happening and waiting for your beautiful family. I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checking on you UC You and the babies Looking Good Honey!

    ReplyDelete