Monday, May 3, 2010

Dancing in the living room...

I just have to brag on Josh for a minute.
We had to house-sit/chicken-sit (Josh's dad owns a chicken farm) this weekend for Josh's parents while they went to visit Teagan's Aunt Livy at Carolina. We were sitting there watching the hockey game and Teagan got a little fussy and when she gets fussy (and is just bored) sometimes I dance with her. So, I got up from the couch and we started dancing. My adorable husband gets up and dances with us! I know it doesn't seem like much but we just danced around the living room with Teagan between us and it was wonderful. Then, the next day Josh picks a rose from the rose bush outside his parent's house and leaves it tucked in my pocketbook so I would find it before Teagan and I went to Hickory to pick up a few things. He told me it was because I was such a good Mom...I happily cried. He is just an incredible husband and an incredible Daddy. It really shows you how the simple things in life can just make all the difference in the world...that flower is still on the dash of my car. It's slightly wilted because of the heat but I stare at it like it's still the most beautiful flower ever picked.
I love you, Josh Reid.

2 comments:

  1. Awww. How sweet! We dance OFTEN around here. We dance to silly songs and 'wiggly' songs. Fast songs and slow songs. It is a great way to get energy out, spend time together, and calm down before bed. I hope our kids remember the time we spend dancing in the living room!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my bougie baby™ is a showroom featuring trendy, must-have fashion wears for young girls ages 4 – 14. wendy and her daughter, tiffani rae, have an eye for sourcing “the best of the best” each season and bring washington area girls a well-edited selection of the latest styles by sought after, emerging designers. my bougie baby™ strives to dress girls in age appropriate clothing while giving their wardrobe its own unique chicness and style. the collection is a mix of girly, funky and free-spirited looks size 4 through 14 and focuses on smart, comfortable and affordable clothing without sacrificing quality. although new, my bougie baby™ has already been well received and is resonating strongly with young fashionistas and mothers alike. Click here to visit our site.

    ReplyDelete