Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year's Resolution #1

I've been accumulating a list of must read book suggestions for this year.  I love to read but don't have near enough time to read.  My reading time consists of right before bed, where I usually end up falling asleep or in the bathroom.  So, in order to have a resolution I can keep I've decided to choose just 12 books this year.  One a month and if I get through more then that then yay me.  Otherwise, 12 is a good number.

Here are the books I have so far:

January- Wicked
February- Holiday on Ice
March- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
April- Of Mice and Men
May- The Last Block in Harlem
June- The Hunger Games trilogy
July- Love Walked In
August- Bending Toward the Sun
September- Graziella
October-This is Where I Leave You
November- need suggestions
December- need suggestions.