Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm in LOVE with baby clothes but refuse to pay a lot for them.  What is the point when they grow out of them so fast?  I also don't want Teagan to have the same clothes everybody else has.  I like her to be unique.  Let's face it...my fashion life is lived vicariously through her. I can be daring with her clothing choices when I would shy away from them myself.  Just because I'm too self-conscience.
I wanted to share a few cute items I found when looking around for an idea for Teagan's birthday dress.  Luckily we didn't have to purchase it because Josh's mom is FREAKIN AWESOME and is making Teagan's dress....I cannot wait to see the finished product!

From one of my favorites, Miskabelly!


These two are from AdaLou.


*Teagan has a long sleeved number similar to this navy/white polka dots one. It's ADORABLE.*



I can imagine this dress, found here, on Teagan when she is big enough to twirl in her white patent leather shoes on Easter day! 





I love putting dresses on Teagan.  They are so versatile. You can dress them up or down even on a baby.  Some of our favorite dresses Teagan has she has gotten too long for so we throw them over skinny jeans or leggings, add a cardigan and she's good to go.   Now if only we could work on Mommy's wardrobe...




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comment: