Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Have you heard of a "kind sign"?

I remember being so excited to take Teagan out to share her cuteness with the world when she got here.  I can also remember being very anxious about sweet grandma ladies wanting to touch her face and give her "sugars".  I wasn't sure how I was going to handle it then but I know how I would have handled it now.  I would have ordered and used a Mama Bears sign.  I came across this product by  Mamabears.com  called "Kind signs".  They are little rubber signs that you can attach to your stroller or your car seat that basically say "KEEP AWAY" or "Look but DO NOT touch" but in a nice way. 
Here is an example: 

 Picture via.

The nice folks over at Mamabears.com  were not only sweet enough to send Teagan's ride a sign but they are giving a lucky reader one too!
Here are the rules to enter:
If you could have a "Mommy" or "Daddy" sign, what would yours say? 

Extra entries include: 
Follow Mamabears.com (Mamabearscom) on Twitter
"Like" Mamabears.com on facebook
"Like" Teagan Tales on Facebook
Follow me (RiCiReid) on Twitter.
Vote for Teagan Tales on Top Baby Blogs by clicking the brown box to your right.  (This is an I'm trusting you entry)
Comment with each thing you do so you can be sure to get your entries in! 

The give away will be open until the 21st of January! 

11 comments:

  1. Like Mamabears on Facebook - CHECK

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND if I could have a sign, it'd say:


    "Yes I appreciate you complimenting my daughter but I do NOT want to stand and have a 20 minute conversation with a complete stranger about her!"


    May sound harsh, but sometimes I feel like it takes an extra hour to get through Wal-Mart because people talk to her/ask questions about her, etc... I just want to get my shopping done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you posted this! I've seen these before and was going to get one, but forgot with my baby brain and all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Yes, I know who she looks like!" I am constantly told that my daughter looks exactly like me.

    charallen at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. "liked" mamabears.com on Facebook.

    charallen at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. "liked" Teagan Tales on Facebook.

    charallen at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I voted for Teagan Tales.

    charallen at gmail dot com

    BTW, I found you from Getty Owl's blog and so far LOVE what I see. My "baby" turns 4 January 26th and I so miss the baby days!

    ReplyDelete