Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Squash!

So yesterday Teagan wasn't feeling too well so she came to work with me for a little while and then we headed home sometime after lunch. On the way home I stopped and picked up some organic gerbers squash and some other things to do Teagan until I can get the rest of the stuff made up. When we got home I put her in our new backpack carrier (LOVE IT!!) and fixed some squash for Teagan. She anxiously watched and then konked out. After she took a nap I decided to try some squash. She has finally realized that she needs to open her mouth to get the food out. It was so cute!





1 comment:

  1. SO cute!

    Is that a carrier that you can put her in by yourself? Is so - would you mind telling me what kind that is? Mine is impossible by myself and I love it but the little one is too grabby for me get much accomplished with her riding in the front.

    ReplyDelete