Tuesday, June 22, 2010

3 years with an amazing man!




"Across the years I will walk with you in deep green forests; on shores of sand and when our time on earth is through, in heaven, too you will have my hand"
*Josh's proposal to me on May 5, 2005*



3 years? Wow.


Josh and I had our 3 year wedding anniversary last week on the 16th of June. I knew on that day, 3 years ago, I was marrying the love of my life. Josh has been even more then that to me. He is my comforter, my best friend and an amazing daddy to our little baby girl. Over the years we have both changed. He has help me mature in different ways and I have helped him mellow out. The trick to marriage is realizing that you will both change and in a sense grow up over the years....the kicker is learning to grow together and not apart. So far Josh and I are growing together and I can't imagine how wonderful the next 100 years will be as we conitnue to do so.







No comments:

Post a Comment