Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Oh the things she says.

We were in the car on the way home the other day and Teagan was telling me and Kyra Mae about her day.  In the middle of describing what her, Matilda and Kendal had been playing she found one of her pocketbooks beside her. All of a sudden this is where our conversation went....

T- Mommy, I like cupcakes.  I like birthday cake too.
M- Me too, Little Bear"
T- Mommy, when I get older, I have "monies", right?
M- Yes, Little Bear, when you get older you will have money after you find a job.
T- When I get older I buy cupcakes and birthday cakes.  You want some?
M- Sure, kiddo, I'd love some.
T- Kyra, you can't have some, you not older yet.  I read now, Mommy.
M- Okay, Little Bear.

I love the way her mind works.  I wish I'd had the camera with me to video it.  I can only imagine what it's going to be like when Kyra Mae starts talking...like with words, haha! It's gonna be hilarious, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment