Sunday, September 15, 2013

A special What Teagan Wore post: Matilda Jane. Style that fits my Teagan.

Before two weeks ago I'd never really heart about Matilda Jane Clothing. I had seen a few outfits on a friend or two of Teagan and Kyra's at school and occasionally on my Instagram feed but I didn't know much about the company.  So, when they contacted me asking if I was interested in doing a review I hopped on over to their site to check it out.  I am beyond thankful that I did! Their clothing lines are adorable!!  I will admit they are a little on the pricey side but all their clothes, or the ones we received, are good quality and will probably last for a while.
Our Teagan has a sense of style that is all her own and the style of the Matilda Jane clothes just seem to sum up T's style sense.
The sweet people over at Matilda Jane sent Teagan over some pieces from their new line "Paint By Numbers" (they would have sent some to Kyra Mae but I keep forgetting my "sweet and tall take after her Daddy" Kyra Mae can now wear 2T stuff) to try on and love.

They sent us the "Plum Kitten Cardigan", which Teagan LOVES.  Dresses and cardigans are Teagan's staple.  It can be 90 degrees outside and that child will have on a dress and a cardigan.  She is my child...fall dressing all the way!
They also sent us the "Atmosphere Dress".  Super cute.  Teagan wanted to put it on the minute we got it out of the package. She's worn it twice already and we've only had it a week.
They sent her a pair of "ArrowWood Benny's" as well.  I just love the name, Benny's.  I also love that they are brown and have an amazing amount of ruffles on the bottoms.  I mean come on, what "almost 4" year old girl doesn't like ruffles?

Here is Teagan strutting her stuff in some the outfits:

Mommy! Is this for me?!! -T 

So sweet! 

Look at this packaging?!?!

Instantaneous love! It had ruffles, what else would you expect? 

A DRESS, MOMMY!!! -T 

Beautiful in her Plum Kitten Cardigan.  She LOVES cardigans. 

Look at the inside, Mommy!! -T

She's a natural. 

Beautiful. 

Atmosphere dress! Posing before school! 


Atmosphere Dress and Plum Kitten Cardigan together! Lovely! 





We wear it and add our own little flare, w/her pocketbook from Mamaw, to church. 
We wear it just hanging out, waiting on friends for brunch after church.

We wear it to make funny faces on the sidewalk. 

We wear it when we want to sneak Mommy's coffee.

Wooohoooo! I LOVE Matilda Jane! 


Thank you, Matilda Jane Clothing for the wonderful treats! We cannot wait to add some more of your clothes to our collection!

You can find Matilda Jane at every social media form possible! Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest!



Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!


*We were provided the clothing in this post by the company for review, however, all the opinions are mine.  If you are interested in partnering with Teagan Tales for a review please contact me at: TeaganTales@gmail.com *

No comments:

Post a Comment