Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Kale Chips.

I have attempted to make kale chips several times.  Several times those attempts have ended up in the trash can.  This time I think I've almost got it.




Here's what I did:

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Wash kale.
Dry kale with a paper towel.
Cut or rip into "chip-sized" pieces (make sure the big stem part doesn't make the cut)
Put in a bowl.
Sprinkle with olive oil.
Toss.
Sprinkle with seasoned salt OR sea salt (the granulate kind, not the big crystal kind).
Toss again.
Arrange on a cookie sheet.
Put in the oven.
Wait 5 minutes.
Take out of oven.
Turn. Shuffle. Etc.
Put back in oven.
Wait 5-6 more minutes.
Take out of oven.  (at this point you can put the chips back in if they aren't crispy enough.  also, give them a minute or two before you put them back in. I found that after they settled for a minute I didn't need to put them back in the oven)
Enjoy. Savor. Eat and be healthy!






Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment