Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Growing up so fast...

Our little girl will be 2 months old next Tuesday...I can't believe it. Already she is holding her head up, sitting in the Bumbo seat and ROLLING OVER. Now she doesn't roll over all the time (thankfully I don't have to be worried at night just yet) but she can do it. She was having tummy time yesterday after her bath and rolled from her front to her back. She has done this before but only when she was kind of upset and pretty much over tummy time. This is the first time she rolled over in a good mood. I also weighed her yesterday morning and she weighed in at a whopping 12 lbs and was measuring at 22 inches!! I measured her last week and she was still at 19-20 inches! It's crazy how fast she's going...I think we're going to have to put her in size 2 diapers soon...lol.

Just wanted to share the roll over pictures...I'll do the monthly update next week but here are some pictures to tide you over!











1 comment:

  1. Riley has that robe! and the outfit with the hearts! and the onesie with the polka dots -- basically riley has every outfit pictured in this post :)

    ReplyDelete