Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patricks Day!










We had a great St. Patrick's Day! Teagan slept like a champ last night and got up in a fantastic mood this morning! She was in such a good mood that I called Josh at work so she could tell him good morning! It was the cutest thing ever! After she got off the phone with her daddy she called her Papaw and boy did that make his day! After she got finished chit chatting with two of her favorite men she took a bath and boy was it hilarious! She loves to splash her legs around now and she makes a complete mess and soaks everything but I love it and so I let her!
We watched Mama Mia today (well, I watched and she listened...she's not allowed to watch TV yet). There is a part in the movie where the mom is singing about/to the daughter about missing things, etc. I started crying and rocking Teagan thinking about how much I'm going to miss having to put her in daycare...needless to say my emotions are kind of crazy when it comes to that right now.
Anyway, she slept on and off through the day and then around 3ish she decided she wanted to play. She started talking up a storm and batting at her little play mat toys! It was the cutest thing ever! I recorded video of her talking and playing but it's a really big file and I've got to figure out how to get it posted because it's too cute not to share! After Josh got home I was able to do the SHRED and then I got to run a little over a mile about 30 minutes after the SHRED. It felt so good! We have started bedtime at 8:00 now since we'll have to get up earlier starting next week (Boo work). She's doing pretty well with it. Last night she slept 6 hours, ate and took about 15 minutes to go back to sleep, then slept 3 more hours, ate and then went back to sleep for about an hour. It was great! I think that is why I had so much energy to do two workouts today!
Anyway, she's sleeping now and so I think I'm going to take advantage of it and head to bed myself! Tomorrow we're going to eat lunch with Josh one last time before I go back to work.

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say how JEALOUS I am of you getting all that sleep. Zayne STILL gets up alot at night for his mommy milk! Oh well...gotta suck it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it hasn't reached a consistency just yet so don't be jealous until we've done this for a week or two!

    ReplyDelete