Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Remind me what sleep is again? Please?

Yeah...we had a few nights of almost uninterrupted sleep. I think we got played. By our 8 month old. The night before last she was off the chain. She wasn't hungry. It wasn't her diaper. Bless her heart I don't even think she realized she was awake. There were still no teeth in sight (I'll get to this later). I just don't know what is going on. We have toyed with the idea of getting some sort of noise making contraption but then we get a few nights of half way decent sleep. We don't really want to get something that she needs to help her sleep so we don't have to worry about the lack of sleep if we happen to forget it when we travel. I think sleep deprivation is the new black for the Reid household.

1 comment:

  1. Our 8 month old is not sleeping either.... I have read that this is common at this a ge, but it is driving us insane.

    Here is hoping that you get some sleep soon (and me too.)

    ReplyDelete