Thursday, September 16, 2010

Never have I ever...

Won a blogger award! Until today! My blogger friend, Kerry, over at Nesting with Nial bestowed this honor upon me! I'm very thankful and super excited!





This is kind of like a "pay it forward" award. Once you win it you pass it on to other blogs you read on a regular basis OR those you've just discovered, loved and want to share with others!


Bloggers, to accept this award, follow these steps:

1. Post the award on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.

Here are my 15!
1) Moments & Impressions
2) Stories from Beyond My Ute
3) Mom's Little Running Buddy
4) Tie a Little Ribbon
5) All About Ava
6) Tales of the Wife
7) Life in the Midwest
8) The Indie Tot
9) Nobble Nuggets
10) The Gentrys
11) Puppy Dog Tails and Lady Bug Hugs
12) Two Schnauzers and Some Hope
13) Dairy Wives have Nice Calves
14) The Broome's
15) 365 Roland Family Project

I hope you all enjoy reading these blogs as much as I do!

Happy Thursday!
Rici

5 comments:

  1. Aw. Thank you!

    Teagan is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also paying the bloggy award back to you! Haha, I only really follow 2 blogs. BTW, Teagan is getting so big! Kirk and I were thinking when they all get older, Miles, Teagan and Brennan can be pen-pals. We'll need some sort of outlet for the energy I"m sure he will have - the doctor told me if he keeps being this active, he's going to give me a run for my money! Miss you guys a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!!! I will definitely pay it forward! I will enjoy reading about your little girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!! Its so nice when people actually leave comments!!! Sorry it took me so long to respond!

    ReplyDelete