Sunday, March 25, 2012

Update.

I'm doing a Sunday night brain dump. 

These last few weeks have been full of nothing but sickness in our house.  Josh was sick, Kyra had a cough and then Teagan ran a fever of 105 and we found out she had the flu.  None of that was fun. 

I found out that I can function on 6 hours of sleep over a span of 3 days with little caffeine.

The Lord wrapped me in a "Super Mom" cape over the last few weeks and he truly was my strength through the exhaustion and frustration.

Kyra is officially her Daddy made over.  She is in the 75th percentile height wise and 25th height wise.  We've decided we each have a child.

Teagan is saying 7-8 word sentences and we are continuing to try and challenge her daily.  It is a blessing and sometimes a frustration all at once because sometimes we forget that she is still just 2.  

Kyra is officially a bottle fed-formula fed baby.  I am trying to adjust to this the best I can.  More on that later.

I sold my pump, not the parts because I know you're not supposed to do that.  It was  pretty emotional and I cried about it.  It made it all so final.

Some big and kinda scary things are happening for our family of four right now but we are trusting in the Lord's provision and we're all kind of excited to see where this road leads us. 

Hopefully there will be a real blog post soon. You know, the kind where I tell you stuff and show you pictures? 

In the mean time there is still a giveaway going on.  The Woodcarver movie. 

2 comments:

  1. Trust in Him. Do not be anxious. (Matthew 6: 33-34). He IS in control & will provide all our needs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man still praying for you... all the time and I am adding on some for you some sleep.

    ReplyDelete