Sunday, June 24, 2012

Writer's block.

I have writers block. So, I figured some cute pictures (the auto correct just suggested picots, really? what is a picot? I'm not even bothering to look it up.) to tie you all over.  Who can resist cute kids? I mean really? Especially when they are this cute...and yes, I am extremely bias.

Okay, so I remembered there is a story with this picture.  It gives me something to type at least...even when I should probably be typing other things. Anyway, when I was taking this picture Teagan had been kissing the mirror.  I didn't catch her in the act with a camera but I was laughing so hard I really almost pee'd my britches.  I had put her hair in a ponytail and then added the spiral pink and orange hair tie thing and after I said she looked beautiful she started kissing herself in the mirror.  I just watched her wondering who in the world had come and inhabited my child?  Honestly, I always hope she loves herself this much.  Not in a narcissistic way but in a "I am beautifully and wonderfully made" way.  I pray self-confidence continues to ooze (ooze, really?) out of her pores.



And there isn't really a story about the picture of Kyra Mae.  Other than I cannot get over how fast she is growing.  It just feels like a wind rushed through an open window and blew my calendar pages all over the place.  So quickly time is passing by and I feel like I am not capturing it like I should.  I pray daily that sweet Kyra Mae knows how much I love her.  That I pray for her every night while I'm rocking her and feeding her and as I lay her down to sleep.  I pray she knows just because she has to share me it doesn't mean I love her any less.  She is such an amazingly sweet baby, so calm but so adventurous already.  I pray she knows how hard I love her.  How hard I will always love her.  





No comments:

Post a Comment