Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Shorts.


I don't like shorts.  I have MAYBE 6 pair.  1 running, 2 of those cotton kind that I wore (still wear) to volleyball practice in middle/high school/college, and 3 pair (2 of which I don't wear) of casual shorts.  I just hate them.  Give me a pair of running pants any day over a pair of shorts.
Today I ran in shorts.  I have a pair of Nike running shorts.  I don't hate them for hanging around the house or a Target run but not to run in.  Don't get me wrong, I like the material, they have a millions colors, they stay cool, they have built in undies and a small key pocket, but they are not the shorts to bring me to the dark side.  However, if you are a shorts person I would recommend these shorts.

*I was NOT compensated for my review.  The opinions above are completely honest and my own.*





Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment