Friday, May 15, 2009

6 weeks!

Baby Love,

You are 6 weeks old today! I can't believe it!  I think I felt you grow some this morning!  I was cramping for about 15-20 minutes so I think it was you. 
The doctor's appointment went really good on Wednesday (5/13/09).  They took my weight and a sample and my blood pressure.  Everything was perfect.  The doctor told me after she checked me that my cervix was just right for being 6 weeks pregnant.  I have another appointment on May 22nd and I will probably have an ultrasound that day.  I'm very excited to be able to see you!!
I think the baby bump it starting to show.  Well, it's probably just me being bloated but I'm still going to pretend it's you! I'm just so excited to sport that baby bump so they whole world can see!
Daddy and I are going to eat out with Papaw tonight.  He still doesn't know though! We love you!

Always and Forever,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment