Saturday, May 9, 2009

5 weeks and 2 days old!

Hello my Baby Love,
You are 5 weeks and 2 days old today! There are only 243 days until I meet you and can hold you in my arms! I cannot wait! I'm more excited then you will ever know! I can't really feel you yet but I know you're there.
I think your Daddy is warming up to the idea. His shock has started wearing off. I think when we go to the doctor on Wednesday he will feel a little better. He is just worried about you and wants to know that you're going to be okay.
I almost found you a stroller for riding while I run but it was too big for you. I would've had to wait until you were at least a year old before we could use it. We can't have that!
Now at the doctor's appointment on Wednesday you might feel a little poking and proding but that is okay. It's just the doctor making sure everything is okay. You probably won't feel it though because you have a big fluffy pillow around you! Your brain is starting to develop now and your hands and feet are kind of like flippers! I think it's pretty cool! It's amazing that a real person, YOU, are growing inside me!!
Well, I love you! Mommy will write to you tomorrow!

Love you Baby Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment