Monday, October 10, 2011

Living in a technology world on barely there technology...

Not the easiest thing in the world to do but it's doable.  Are there gadgets on my wish list? Absolutely. Have I learned how to adapt with out them?  Yes, actually. 
My laptop is almost 9 years old and needs to retire.  My phone is a hand-me-down from my sweet sister-in-law that is at least 4 yrs old and has no internet capabilities.  That is the extent of my tecnhology.  No iPhone, no decent laptop, no iPad, no kindle.
How in the world am I making it? Well, it's honestly something I've adapted to as best I can.  I tweet via text, even though it's a little difficult when you are over 2 accounts, and I blog VERY carefully on the laptop.  Thankful my drafts are saved w/in my blog.  I even read books. Like the paper kind. You can close your mouth now.
Sometimes it's annoying and honestly, sometimes I get jealous but like my dad says "Adapt & Overcome".   

1 comment:

  1. I still can't imagine reading a book on a screen. I love my library.

    ReplyDelete