Friday, July 6, 2012

Where does the time go?

Time flies.  There is so much to take in with each passing minute that I am just trying to be in that minute.  I grumbled the other night because Kyra was doing her usual 9:00pm stirring and Josh simply said "it won't last much longer" as I ran up the stairs to give her back her paci she'd lost in the night.  That comment hit my like a ton of bricks.  We are four months from having two toddlers.  Where have the last 8 months gone?  Where have the last 2 and a half years gone?  I struggle sometimes with being in the moment and documenting it so I don't forget that it happened.  It's a task I am trying to find a middle ground with.  Hopefully that middle ground will pop out and smack me in the forehead because time is truly traveling at warp speed...Just look...






No comments:

Post a Comment