Friday, November 30, 2012

Watching, Wishing, Waiting, Wondering, Worrying


Teagan is currently...


Watching for "little Santa's" and Baby Jesus.  She loves the Christmas lights but she is obsessed with finding a little Santa or a Baby Jesus in somebody's yard.    
Wishing that she could accessorize and wear her princess dresses and heels everywhere.  How did I end up with a girly-girl? How? 


Waiting for her birthday.  She thinks it is before Christmas even though she knows December has to come before January.  She wants her Minnie-Princess party (yeah, I'm going to do that how?!?) and for everybody to come to her house.  What can I say? She is a social butterfly. 


Wondering - Why? Why? Why, Mommy? Why, Daddy? Why? Why? Why? 


Worrying about whether or not she is going to have enough dresses to wear. Every. Single. Day. 

Kyra is currently...



Watching her big sister.  All the time.
Wishing we would allow her to climb up the stairs by herself anytime she wanted.
Wondering how many tries it will take her to make it up the stairs without getting caught.
Worrying about those pesky teeth that won’t leave her alone.  She didn’t get the top four completely in before two more top teeth started making their debut!


I am currently....
Watching Bones.  I have watched Bones since it came on.  I also love the show Elementary but have not had the energy to stay up to watch it. 
Wishing that I will be able to use my Christmas break from school wisely.  Spending time with my husband, my girls, my family and my friends is on the top of my list.  Reading a fiction book about nothing social work related is also around the top of my list.
Wondering what Christmas is going to be like this year.  With two little ones I am sure there is going to be a lot of excitement and I cannot wait!
Worrying about final grades.  I won’t know them for a few weeks and the anticipation of one or two classes is going to drive me batty! 


Linking up with Harvesting Kale this week!
HK

No comments:

Post a Comment