Friday, December 21, 2012

Pinterest: School vacation to do list.

I don't have a lot of down time during the time school is in session. So, I was going to take my Christmas break to get a few things done around the house.

Here are a few ideas I had in mind:

1) Paint the girls bathroom and then paint/write scriptures and inspiring quotes for the girls like this, this, this, and this.

2) To organize the laundry area like this.

3) To organize the under our bathroom sink like this or this.

4) To organize the pantry like this or this.

5) To make a gigantic "R" out of cardboard and wrap it with fabric, similar to this.



Things do not always turn out like I plan and the only thing I have gotten done on my list is to cut out a large "R" out of cardboard and tape off/prep the girls bathroom.  I have, however, got to spend time with some of my family and friends.  I have gotten sick and gotten over it.  I have helped my Mamaw run errands and visit my Papaw's gravesite.  I have gotten Chuckwagon (my favorite restaurant in L-town) a few times.  I have ran around like a chicken with it's head cut off.  Today, my girls have their Christmas parties and PJ day at school that I will be attending.  I have realized that it will get done at some point.  But right now there are more important things going on in my life than hot gluing fabric to a cardboard letter or organizing my pantry.  It will happen. Slowly but surely. It will happen.







  Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment