Sunday, December 30, 2012

Is it possible to fall in love with a planner? If you're me...it is.

I have this slight obsession with planners and all things organization.  Sometimes my obsession comes to a productive fruition and other times it's less about productivity and more about writing birthdays and fun stuff in pretty colors with new pens.
I am extremely picky when it comes to planners.  It has to have everything I need, in very specific formatting, and anything else is icing on the proverbial cake.  I came across the Erin Condren "Life Planner" and let me tell you, if I had an extra $50 I would be all over it...all over it for every year from now on.  Maybe a graduate school graduation present for the following year can be a possibility to give into this new find.  I was already loving this planner but then I found this adorable video on their website and I have to admit it made the longing worse....So, for your enjoying pleasure I've shared the video.  Even if you have nothing close to a love for planners, the video is perky and peppy and colorful!  Enjoy!









Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment