Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sick kiddo and awesome pillows.

Last week a bug hit our sweet Kyra Mae.  The stupid stomach bug.  My poor baby threw up all night last Thursday.  After the second time of Josh changing everything in the bed and me changing Kyra's PJs, I decided to sleep in the floor with her.  We slept on a bed full of towels.  It was great and awful all at the same time.  I enjoyed cuddling with Kyra Mae because it is something I very rarely get to do.  It was awful because our poor baby threw up several more times through the night and we basically folded towels up and over the entire night. I also had an "OMGoodness I knew I had an awesome pillow but I didn't know how awesome it was until I slept on the floor with a  sick kid and did not wake up with a sore neck or back" moment.
Thankfully, Kyra's sickness lasted only around twelve hours and she was back to her normal sweet teething but not sick anymore self. Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment