Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Grocery Store

Okay, so we started eating much healthier since Teagan came along because since I'm still nursing I want to stay healthy so she can continue to be healthy. I want to give her what she needs. Finding those kind of things around here is not the easiest thing in the world to do. We have a Farmer's Market but it's kind of small so I can't really count on it. So we have to try and find the good stuff at a grocery store. I have found a new favorite grocery store! Bloom!! It's a great grocery store. I was able to find everything we needed...for 1 month and a half! Between store deals and coupons I was able to get that many groceries for under $200 dollars. Over half of the groceries were organic and wonderful! Okay, enough of that...the cutest part was Teagan! She got to ride in the big girl part of the buggy and it was beyond adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment