Thursday, July 15, 2010

Yummy dinner!





These are my new favorite thing! These spice packets make life so easy! All the spices are already measured out and so that definitely saves time! I made the shrimp and pasta primavera last night for us (this is the second time I made it) and it continues to get easier. I changed it up a little bit from last time by using angel hair pasta and putting in red peppers and broccoli with it. It turned out really good but I think I'm going to stick to the organic penne pasta I used last time. You should definitely try it!!


Also, I have to mention that we had Mom stay with us last night (and she LOVED the primavera) because their air is out and Daddy was on a business trip! We had a lot of fun and Teagan loved having her Mamaw there to say goodnight to!

No comments:

Post a Comment