Monday, May 9, 2011

Honesty is the best policy. Even if it's kinda gross.

Caution.  Pregnancy TMI ahead. 


I warned you.  So, if you decide to read passed the point above you do so at your own risk.  Just sayin'.  Pregnancy isn't all roses and butterflies, people. 
Anyway, I know a pregnant woman's body goes into crazy mode because I've done this before.  What I wasn't planning on this go 'round was the, well, we'll call them bladder issues.  It's only happened once (so far) and I was asleep so that counts for something, right?
I was having a dream the other night about being somewhere they wouldn't let anybody go to the bathroom.  It seemed like forever in the dream before we were let out so we could have a break.  I went into the bathroom and could not go (insert my awesome body trying to make me wake up before something dreadful happened).  Well, I tried enough to go in my dream that I went.  I went for real. Thankfully I woke up before disaster really struck but it was not a pleasant experience. 
My advice to pregnant ladies: if you are having a dream and you're trying to use the bathroom but you're body is fighting it try your hardest to wake up and use the bathroom before a disaster happens! 




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. It's not just pregnant women, that has happened to me twice in my life... both times before I was even pregnant! Dont worry, you are not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me too... I have had problems since after my first was born... so I am sure the second time around will get even dicier. Hang in there mama.

    ReplyDelete