Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Brushing Baby Bear's Teeth

I have no doubt we will continue to have adorable encounters to share between Teagan and Baby Bear.  I thought I would start sharing them with you. 

Teagan loves to kiss my belly and "Baby Bear".  Most of the time she won't even kiss Josh or I unless she really feels like it but we don't even have to ask her to kiss Baby Bear.  The other morning she was brushing her teeth and I was praising her and saying how she was showing Baby Bear how big girl's brush their teeth.  She looked at me.  Looked at her tooth brush. Looked at my belly and then pulls up my shirt and sticks her toothbrush to my belly and starts "brushing" Baby Bears teeth. It was the cutest thing!





Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. That is the cutest thing! How sweet. She is going to be the best big sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I would like to have another baby and I often wonder what my two year old daughter will think of my growing belly. Kids are adorable! They're so curious & innocent and make things so much more fun! I've been reading up on how to better care for my kids teeth and this Mom's Guide has really helped me with great ideas. Check it out if you'd like some fun tips too. http://www.1dental.com/moms-guide/

    ReplyDelete