Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Little update!

I haven't been as on top of the blog as I'd like to be since I've had to go back to work. I don't get to spend as much time with Teagan as I did and so I don't get to catch all the beyond adorable stuff she does now! Also, by the time I get home with her it's time to take a bath, eat dinner, feed her and then put her to bed so there isn't much downtime to blog. I will try to do better.
Our little girl will be 11 weeks old on Saturday! Time is continuing to fly by too quickly.

I love the mornings with Teagan. It's our special time because we wake up about 45 minutes before Josh does. She's been doing amazing. The last two nights she has slept 9 hours straight and she is my alarm clock because she gets me up around 5:30-6:30. I love going in there and getting her up because she is all smiles when I come in there to get her (even though she smiles a little bit bigger when her daddy peeks over my shoulder =-) ). This morning was especially funny. She got up around 5 this morning and was hungry. After I fed her I took advantage of the time and got her clothes out of the dryer while she played on her floor (the laundry "room/closet" is like 5 steps from her room so I can see her). I came back in her room and folded and put away her clothes while she was playing. Her grandparents (Josh's parents) got her a stuffed gorilla for Easter and so I put it by her head. She thought it was hilarious and started talking to her new friend! Then I put a book (from Auntie Livia) on her other side and she would go from talking to the gorilla to "reading" the book. It was so cute! I managed to get some pictures!










No comments:

Post a Comment