Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Smooth. E.


Loving our mommy bodies, our lady bodies, means taking care of them the best we can.  Right now we are really into smoothies.  Well, the three Reid ladies are; Daddy not so much.  
I thought I would share some of the recipes I thought sounded yummy.  My aim is to try them because most of the time I just throw a bunch of stuff in the blender and if it doesn't taste good I add PB or Nutella to disguise the taste.  Eh, whatever works.  
Do you have a favorite smoothie recipe? Kind of your "go to"? I would love to hear it! 

Here are a two of the ones I found on Pinterest that sounded amazing and easy to try! 




*we would love your vote-we are moving on up in the ranks thanks to you!*

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment