Saturday, October 26, 2013

Last tweeted post for a while.

This was my last tweeted blog post for a little while. Allume rocked my world for good this weekend. God broke my facade. God called me to repentance. God called me to fix my gaze back on Him. He has called me to serve where I am. He has called me to minister to those around me. He has called me to serve the readers I have; not the readers I pridefully wished I would have for so long. He has called me to more intimate community. God has given me the gift of encouragement and He has called me to encourage you and those around me. He has called me to be available.  So, Reader, here I am. I love you. I am thankful for you. You are enough for me. But greater still, He is enough for me.







Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment