Sunday, February 19, 2012

I finally grew up when it comes to my cereal.

I have been a Frosted Flakes, Fruit Loops, Honey Smacks kind of girl for a very very long time.  After having Kyra I realized (well, I admitted) it would be better for me to find a grown up cereal.  Better for me. Better for Kyra. Waaay better for my waist line.  After a few boxes that I ended up forcing myself to eat because I wasn't going to waste the money I'd spent I found one.  Cascadian Farms Cinnamon Raison Granola. Oh. My. Word. So good.  I eat a bowl of cereal every morning when I get to the office to keep me from being tempted away by places like Bojangles and Hardees.  So far it's worked because I know I'm heading into my office for some yumminess that is good for me and cheaper then a greasy biscuit. 

What is your go-to good for you breakfast? Is it a grown up food or are you still grasping onto your sugary sweetness with white knuckles? I know it took A LOT to pry that cartoon character box outta my grip but look how pretty the picture is on my new ceral box!


*I was not paid for this review and I was not given the product to review. This is my own opinion.  However, if the Cascadian Farm company would like to contact me, I will absolutely eat more of your yummy goodness and review it!*

No comments:

Post a Comment