Sunday, February 5, 2012

Steppin' out Saturday

I got to "Step Out" on Saturday and I actually got to take a picture of what I wore....Kind of. 

shoes: thrifted-pants: New York & Co-tank:target-cardigan:target-necklace:thrifted

Josh gave me the day to myself on Saturday.  He even told me I shouldn't clean or anything, he knows me too well.  Not knowing what to do without a husband or at least one of my girls I decided to get crafty.  I recreated an idea I saw on Pinterest and then one that fell out of a tree. Literally. 

1st project: Painting letters to match Kyra's wall.  An idea I found on Pinterest

2nd project: Making a pennant sign for above our laundry area. We don't have a laundry room. It's more like a laundry closet. I still wanted something pretty above it any way!


This idea literally fell from a tree in our yard.  We came home one day and this particular branch was just laying there in the front yard.  I knew I had to do something with it so I decided to make a pennant banner and put it above our laundry room area.  All I did was hot glue (I can't sew. yet.) pieces of fabric together and then hot glue them on to the branch! How cute does it look?!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment