Monday, February 6, 2012

I am officially...

A wus. A big gigantic wus. Oh my word, ya'll, it was awful.  I had to walk out of a movie for the first time in my life.
I surprised Josh on Friday.  My parents followed us home and stayed after we put the girls to bed so we could go out.  I had free movie tickets so we went to see "The Woman in Black".  A little back story: I was the QUEEN of scary movies in my college years.  I begged for somebody to make a movie that would make me scream.  It never happened.  Then I had kids and my hormones took on a life and mind of their own.  So, I walked out, hand in gripped hand, of a movie for the first time.
I'm not gonna say anything about the movie.  I don't want to spoil it for any body who hasn't seen it.  I think I would have really enjoyed it a few years ago...maybe I would now. In my house. With all the windows open and all the lights on in the middle of a sunny afternoon...Yeah, that works.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA I can NOT do scary movies anymore. No way. In high school I was all over them. Now, it's a different stories. Cheesy romance all the way now. =)

    PS...love the new header!

    ReplyDelete