Thursday, August 4, 2011

Already learning lessons at BlogHer ´11

I have been here in San Diego for about 5 hours and already I have learned a few things.

1) Pack an extra tooth brush because if I would have packed 2 then I would have remembered at least one.

2) Stay at the host hotel.  I am about 2 miles away and feel like I am missing out on so much already even though the official things don´t start until tomorrow.

3) Set up things to do with people I really want to meet up with.  Officially.  Otherwise I´m left sitting in my room ¨resting¨.  Basically that means watching a million episodes of Bones re-runs.  I´m hoping to actually meet and mingle tomorrow.

4) After meeting a fellow blogger in the airport make sure to give them my card. The card with my info on it.  The card I frantically made sure would be in hand by the time I left for San Diego.  




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment