Monday, August 1, 2011

Teagan Stepped out on a Sunday


Now, I have to admit, I did look pretty cute on Saturday.  Even pregnant. I however, feel most comfortable BEHIND the camera and that is why you rarely see pictures of me even looking cute.  Teagan on the other hand is adorable all the time and doesn't mind being in front of the camera. 
Sunday she picked out, yes she really did, this adorable dress from her closet and we went with it! She had slept pretty funky so her hair turned into crazy hair that didn't want to be tamed but she rocked it anyway!


3 comments:

  1. Her dress is ADORABLE. I have a whole closet of those smocked dresses just waiting for Caroline to reach toddler-sized.

    You should get a remote for your camera - then you can be in front of the lens AND behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment!
    Sad thing is, I DO have a remote! Haha! I just hate being in front of the camera that bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet baby girl! She just has a natural flair for cuteneess!!! Love, PaPaw!

    ReplyDelete