Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Bumps and bruises, oh my!

If Teagan is one thing she is her mother's child.  That includes bumps and bruises and scrapes that turn up out of nowhere. 
Last night while I was fixing dinner Teagan and Josh were playing in the yard.  She recently got a cute little red & yellow "chubby car" from a sweet friend and she loves it! She was trying to get out of it and her feet didn't quite make it out but her head did.  Direct hit to the concrete.  Josh came rushing, not panicking, in to get a "boo-boo pack" with a crying toddler.  I knew she had hit hard when he didn't answer me right away. Luckily it was not as bad as it could have been.  A "boo-boo pack", lots of kisses and snuggles and some Baby Signing Time helped make it better. 
But boy does she have a mark to commemorate the event...



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

2 comments:

  1. Correction... She fell running into the garage after she was unstuck from the floorboard of her car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, My Love! I apologize for the incorrect incident information. :-P

    ReplyDelete