Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A burden lifted.

The Lord is full of surprises.  The last few weeks I have been praying for the strength and will power to combat the inevitable.  Gestational Diabetes.  I don't even know if I prayed not to have it. I just immediately assumed after my numbers were kind of high at 18 weeks and when I failed the first glucose test that I was going to have to deal with it.  So, I prayed for strength and wisdom to get through it this time.  The Lord was giving me the motivation to find breakfast alternatives to the eggs that I ate every the last 3 mths I was pregnant with Teagan.  I was researching and setting myself up mentally. 
I got the call this morning and I "passed"! I do not have gestational diabetes this time.  I think I scared the nurse on the other end of the phone.  I asked her if she was serious and was she sure she called the right number.  She laughed and said yes.  She told me the numbers were normal. NORMAL people! And I was good to go.  I told her thank you and how excited I was.  She laughed and said she was glad she could make my day.  I told her quickly that she had just made the rest of my pregnancy!
Thank you to those who I know were praying for this result.  I appreciate it so much.  This is just a testament that the Lord is full of surprises.    







Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

3 comments:

  1. Yay no gestational diabetes! I am Sooooo happy to hear that news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made my night... I have been worrying about you like crazy. YIPEE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies!! We are excited too!!

    ReplyDelete