Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Holy freak out mode, Batman!


Okay, I have been convinced up until last night that we were having another girl.  I'd convinced myself I was carrying the same way, that nothing was different and I wouldn't let myself believe otherwise.  There was no way in the world there was a boy growing in my belly. 
I had a "gender" dream that rocked my world last night.  I am now officially convinced we are having a boy. NO, we do not know for sure and we won't until Baby Bear graces us with their presence but I figure I should start researching different things about baby boys.  There is a world of difference between a baby girl and a baby boy and I don't want to go into it uneducated. There is circumcision, pee pee tee pees, involuntary baby boy erections, oh my!
Do you have any hint for us just in case my dream happens to come into fruition and we do have a boy growing in my belly? I am more then willing to hear them!




Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

5 comments:

  1. I love my little guy! He's the best. I too was a little nervous about the baby boy parts. They scared me. One trick people taught me early was when you're changing the diaper point that little thing downward into the diaper. If you don't, they end up wetting through clothes. I know, sounds weird but it worked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am boy clueless over here... except I have found hem to be pretty laid back babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rici,
    This is Kaylon Hovis (Carpenter). I came across your blog while reading others. I have a little man Brody who is 21 1/2 months and he is an angel. He loves his momma and is an absolute blessing. Don't worry about the "pee pee" stuff, the first time you see it your like "OH MY". Then the next time you honestly wipe around it! LOL. Little boys steal their mommas hearts from that first second. You'll be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If Baby is a boy, it will be amazing! I love our little guy....definitely agree with what Katie said. I don't know how Teagan was, but Brennan is already trying to grab down there while we're changing his diaper, making it that much more difficult during changing time. He also went through a phase where he would laugh as we went to open his diaper...and a few times he would start peeing when we pulled it back....they're little stinkers, but in a good way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can talk to you all day about circumcision and how I feel about it... send you some articles.

    If you have a boy I'm getting you some PeePeeTeePees!!!

    ReplyDelete