I'm not doing the January photo challenge thing for a reason I'm not sure of. Mostly because I have a lot on my plate right now and that would be one more thing I'd have to remember. I did decided to follow along with today and the what's in your bag theme.
So, here goes:
1) Kleenex- as cute as the "to go" packets are they add up price wise. So, I just pull a few out of a box and put them in a baggie. Wala-kleenex to go.
2) Kyra's diapers- we use Huggies Pure & Natural
3) An extra sleeper for Kyra
4) nursing cover
5) wipes- we use Huggies Natural Care wipes
6) Boogie wipes- the grape smelling kind
7) Ella's Kitchen pouch- just in case Teagan gets hungry.
8) Teagan's Jonah and the Big Fish book
9) Teagan's toys
10) My Dolce and Gabbana wallet...$1.50 at Goodwill! Yes!
11) First Aid Kit
14) Lanisoh (not just for my "girls" but for chapped cheeks, dry nose and chapped lips)
15) gas drops for those "belly bubbles"
17) re-usable shopping bag (thanks, Nessa!!)
18) Pens. Lots and lots of pens.
19) fingernail files
20) Badger's lip tint and shimmer (again, thanks, Nessa!)
21) change purse
23) snacks for mommy
24) bows, I have 2 girls, what do you expect?
25) paci holder
What all do you have in your pocket book? Does your bag spill over frequently like mine? What is in your bag that you can't live without?