Thursday, November 4, 2010

Our First Sponsor, hooray!

I must admit, when I put the Advertising Opportunities tab on the website I felt a little silly.  Who in the world would want to advertise on my page? I just blog about what a pretty average family does...mostly I write about Teagan and her adventures.  Well, I almost hyperventilated when I got the first e-mail from Tiny Prints .  I looked at their site and instantly loved it!  We are trying to cut back on frivilous spending and if you are too then Tiny Prints is the way to go.  They have cards in all price ranges.  You can get cards starting at .49 cents per card.
I'm all about online ordering when it comes to cards or photobooks because I really don't have the time to sit down and make Teagan's scrapbook or handwrite a million Christmas cards.  Even though I don't have enough time in the day to do that I do like the idea of having a little bit of personalization and thought put into the cards.  This year it will be pictures of Teagan.  This year we will be using Tiny Prints
I have been looking through the website and trying to decide which ones we will go with.  There are SO MANY to choose from! Here are some of the ones we're trying to decide between:

Rainbow Tree
Lace
Log Cabin
Snowflakes   (one of my top choices)
Hidden flowers
If only this one said Merry Christmas.

There are actually a few more (well, like 10 more) that we can't decide on.  We being me but Josh still gets say in it! Which one do you like the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment