Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cleveland County Fair!

We were so excited to take Teagan to the fair this year. She couldn't ride the rides or play the games but she was so excited to see the animals and just people watch! We tried out our Seven sling and loved it for the most part! I also ran into another random mommy (getting BBQ) that had the exact same sling as us and she loved hers too! The only issue we had with it was we had to readjust a lot but I think that was mostly because Teagan kept squirming around trying to see everything. I liked it more in this case then our Baby Bjorn because she was to my side and not my front and I feel like I have more control over other people's access to her on my side. We had some great BBQ at the fair and I had the best lemonade I've ever had in my life there. It was fresh squeezed and a cup full of goodness.


Before we went to the fair we stopped of at Josh's parents house so Josh could help vaccinate the cows (yes, Teagan's grandparents live on a farm) and Teagan could spend some time with them. Teagan had a blast playing with her grandparents & Nick (the dog)!
*a lot of pictures to follow*

















3 comments:

  1. I love reading your updates! You are showing me so many cool products that I've never heard of! I miss you guys - hopefully Teagan and Miles will get to meet Brennan after he's born :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the same booth we get our ORANGEAIDES!!! That is one of the reason we go to the fair! I could drink cup after cup of their fresh squeezed drinks!!! LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look how much fun! I love the pig racing... how hilarious would that be to see.

    That last photo caused me to take a better look. Eva and Teagan could be twins.

    I love your sling.

    ReplyDelete