Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hello, Ohio!!

About a month ago I was reading one of the blogs I read on a daily basis and they were talking about baby pen pals. I thought that was such a good idea and so I consulted Teagan. She told me she would like to learn about another baby who lived in a different place and was close in age. I told her I had the perfect baby. Little Miss Eva over from Moments & Impressions . Her mom Nessa is a sweetheart and we've been talking on each others blogs for a while. Teagan and Eva are very close in age and Eva seems to be as adventurous as Teagan. So, I shot Nessa an e-mail, she talked to Eva and they loved the idea too!
Teagan got her very first pen pal package the other day and had such a good time opening it! She loved everything in it...right down to the box!







Teagan went to her first hockey game on Friday (more on that later) and she got the finishing touches to her Eva box!! She is so excited and can't wait for me to mail it for her this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment