Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Crawling?!?!

Well, folks. Our baby girl has done it! Teagan is officially crawling. She crawled in a complete circle around the house (for those of you who have been in our house she basically crawled from the living room, around the tv wall/bathroom/pantry partition thing and back to the living room. All she needed was a little incentive. My computer. haha. I wasn't able to get pictures because I was "crawling" beside of her and pushing the computer away every time she would get to it and Josh wasn't home to see it (super sad). I called him as soon as she had made it around though! We are so excited! I can't even imagine what could be in store for us next! We are always amazed at the difference between one day and the next!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Go teagen! And to think that coulda happened at my house! Time to baby proof! ;). Laura & Leah

    ReplyDelete