Monday, December 19, 2011

Trial run.

Since I've been on maternity leave my parents have been picking up Teagan from "school" and bringing her home.  Not only have we appreciated it but they've loved it.  They eat up any time they can have with Teagan and Kyra. 
They're unable to pick up sweet Teagan this week and so it's Mommy and Kyra who will do the picking up. We're using it as a trial run.  Seeing as I go back to work in, HOLY COW, 2 more Mondays we need to figure out how it's going to work.  Figuring out which side is better for Teagan to be on. How I'm going to man handle a carrier and probably a toddler all while signing them out with that third hand I grew during my pregnancy.  Luckily Kyra will be staying with my mom for a few weeks before she goes to "school" but there lies another problem.  Who will I drop off first? That is going to depend on Kyra's feeding schedule as we try to do as little bottle feeding as possible.  But, we'll worry about the dropping off part when we get there, did I mention that was in 2 Mondays!?  I can't wait to pick up Teagan with Kyra today.  Teagan loves showing off her baby sister and hopefully will be equally excited to see me too!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man... so you disn't get a third arm! Bummer I was hoping for that upgrade myself! Sounds like you have an awesome plan to get all the details ironed out.

    ReplyDelete