Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thrifing, Goodwilling, second hand goodness.

I love to shop.  Honestly, it doesn't really matter where.  It's my one true vice that I rarely give into all the way.  Occasionally I'll spend full price for something but very rarely.  Why spend a ton of money on one thing when you can find it on sale a week later or in a thrift store or Goodwill in a few months?
Anyway, with my maternity leave not being paid we've had to watch our wallet even more. Occasionally I treat myself to a lovely find.  Nothing usually over $10 though!
My last trip to Goodwill was a successful one!  I got the girls a few things and me some goodies as well.  I found a sweet pair of sunshine yellow flats and a cute little "R" that I haven't decided if I'm going to re-cover or leave as it.  Either way, love it!


4 comments:

  1. hii.. Nice Post

    Thanks for sharing


    For latest stills videos visit ..

    www.chicha.in

    www.chicha.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes! I meant to say something last week when you wore them to the class party, but obviously it was a little crazy around there!

    ReplyDelete